HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CHAMBER?
Joining the Greater Derry Londonderry Chamber of Commerce is easy! Simply complete our online membership application or call our Membership Coordinator Shari Durazzano at 603.432.8205.
WHAT ARE THE DUES? ARE DUES TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Membership dues begin at $240 per year and are based on the number of a company’s employees (full time equivalents). Chamber dues are deductible for federal income tax purposes as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
I DON’T HAVE TIME TO GET INVOLVED IN CHAMBER ACTIVITIES. WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Even if you if you have absolutely no time to get personally involved in the Chamber, your membership is always working for you. For example, Chamber membership allows you to:
- Display your company’s brochures in the Chamber office.
- Be listed in the Chamber’s online business directory and in the annual printed business directory and visitor’s guide.
- Receive business referrals in response to phone, email, and walk-in inquiries – we only refer Chamber members!
- Stay in the loop with regard to upcoming Chamber events and and other issues of importance to your business, via the weekly Monday Matters email newsletter.
- Receive ribbon cutting and grand opening assistance.
- Take advantage of member-to-member marketing and advertising opportunities.
- Benefit from the Chamber’s advocacy efforts to improve the local business climate and the community as a whole.
- Finally, the Chamber can help you stay visible within the community. The phrase “out of sight, out of mind” is never good, especially when it comes to business.
MY BUSINESS HAS MORE THAN ONE LOCATION. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
After initial membership is secured, additional business locations can be added for $75 each.
I OWN MORE THAN ONE BUSINESS. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
After initial membership is secured, additional businesses owned by the same individual or business entity can be added for $75 each.
IS THERE A NONPROFIT RATE?
Yes, nonprofit dues are $199 per year. All federally-recognized tax-exempt organizations are eligible for the nonprofit rate.